Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: if you could

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Be an animal in the world what would you be and why?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Cat. So I can sleep all day, have a big attitude, and I never have to figure out what to wear, its the same all the time and the best part is I get to lick myself clean...oh wait..maybe thats not such a benefit..LOL..I have to think about that.....(walks away scratching head)......

  3. #3
    CanadianCutie
    Guest CanadianCutie's Avatar

    Angry

    giraffe........uumm is that how you spell that.. [img]confused.gif[/img] because I have no idea *L*....and the reason for that is because I'm short and everyone is always taller then me and I hate it........so FINALLY I'd be taller then Spirit......hehehe *nods*......yep........that's what I'd be *wonders if my neck would reach..............nevermind.......*L*

  4. #4
    friend of the empire
    Guest friend of the empire's Avatar

    Post

    id pick another animal CC. with a neck that long its gonna be awfully painful for you to run around with your head where you normally keep it.

  5. #5
    CanadianCutie
    Guest CanadianCutie's Avatar

    Post

    *sticks my tongue out atcha*

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    oh my...*grabs CC's toungue*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    **sticks a marble on it and uses like a slingshot**

  8. #8
    CanadianCutie
    Guest CanadianCutie's Avatar

    Post

    damn *L*.....using me for a slingshot.........make sure yah aim at ghostie for me k *L*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    well sure as hell ain't aimin at me as i'm holdin yer tongue*L*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •